Lemon Pepper Salmon.
You can have Lemon Pepper Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon – cut into 4, 4 oz portions.
- You need 2 of large lemons.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter – cut into 8 thin slices.
Lemon Pepper Salmon instructions
- Grate zest of one lemon into a medium bowl. Cut both lemons in half. Squeeze the juice from 3 halves into the bowl (tip: hold one hand beneath the lemon as you squeeze to catch the seeds letting the juices run through your fingers). Set last lemon half aside..
- Add salt and pepper to lemon juice. Wisk to dissolve salt. While still wisking slowly add olive oil and continue wisking until well blended..
- Place salmon portions in a gallon size ziploc bag. Pour marinade into bag. Gently press all air out of bag to and gently "massage" to work marinade around coating all salmon pieces. Lay flat in fridge to marinate for one hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove salmon from marinade and place skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Top each piece with 2 slices of butter. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven squeeze last half of lemon over portions, serve and enjoy!.
- Alternate cooming: Can also be cooked on the grill! Start meat side down. Flip after 6 minutes. Top with butter and continue cooking another 6-8 minutes..