Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic.
You can cook Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic
- It’s 1 lb. of salmon (2 filets).
- Prepare 1/3-40 of % of a jar of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of jarred minced garlic in oil.
- It’s of white wine enough to coat the pan 1/4" (just enough to coat the pan)… use cheap pinot gregio.
Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic step by step
- Mix sun dried tomatoes and garlic in food processor for several pulses..
- Place salmon filets skin side down in a glass baking dish with a small amount of white wine in the bottom of the dish..
- Spread the mixture on the salmon..
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve with a side, such as pilaf rice..