Dulce de Leche in Slow Cooker.
You can cook Dulce de Leche in Slow Cooker using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dulce de Leche in Slow Cooker
- You need 2 can of condensed milk.
- It’s of Water (for slow cooker).
Dulce de Leche in Slow Cooker step by step
- Pour the condensed milk into jars. Make sure the jars are airtight..
- Arrange in the slow cooker..
- Pour water slowly until it covers the jars..
- Cook LOW for 12 hours. If you want a thinner consistency, 10 hours should be okay..