You can have Flaked Salmon using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flaked Salmon
- Prepare 1 of fillet Salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare of Boiled Water for boiling salmon.
Flaked Salmon instructions
- Put 1 fillet of salmon in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Shred the boiled salmon with 2 folks. Remove any skin and bones if there are any. (It is okay even if the salmon isn’t cooked through at this moment.).
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in a pan and cook the shredded salmon over medium heat for 2~3 minutes. Halfway, season with ½ tsp. of salt..
- Toss boiled spaghetti with some flaked salmon and chopped green onion. Sprinkle on steamed rice or salad. To store, keep in the refrigerator and use within 5 days..
- Here is “Flaked Salmon” recipe video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZre_-f0T1U.