Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce. Remove from crock pot with a slotted spoon and place on a serving platter-Pour liquid into a medium saucepan. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and add to ingredients in saucepan-over medium high heat-and cook until thickened to your preference. As the temperatures rise, kids are home from school, and you are worn out from long days, it's easy to push cooking aside.
First season the tenderloin with a little salt and pepper. Then heat up some canola With just a little more than a handful of ingredients and a few hours you can make this mouthwatering Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Sauce. Add goat, onion and garlic and stir to cover meat thoroughly. You can have Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce
- It’s of For the goat.
- Prepare of goat shoulder bone in.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Dry mustard.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- It’s of beer.
- It’s of small head of cabbage.
- Prepare of servings of cooked white rice.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare of apricot pineapple marmalade.
- You need of small red onion, minced.
- You need of small white onion, minced.
- It’s of rice vinegar.
- You need of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- You need of seranno pepper, seeded and minced.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
Put the lid on and cook on low until the goat can be pulled apart – at least overnight if not. See more ideas about Crock pot cooking, Slow cooker recipes, Crockpot recipes. Crockpot Sesame Chicken knocks the socks off of traditional Sesame Chicken with the additional depth of sweet and spicy Asian Sweet Chili Sauce – you will never want to make another sesame chicken recipe again! Crock Pot Applesauce – Homemade apple sauce doesn't get easier than using your slow cooker!!
Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce instructions
- Place thawed, rinsed goat meat in a crock pot. Sprinkle liberally with garlic and mustard. Add water, soy, brown sugar, vinegar, and beer. Turn on high and cook 4 hrs..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small pot. Over low heat, bring to a simmer. When onions are tender, sauce is done. Either leave chunky or puree in a blender when cool enough..
- When meat is tender, remove from crock pot. Remove half the liquid in crock. Leave on high. Debone the goat meat. Return to the crock pot with cabbage coursely chopped. Cook until tender..
- When cabbage is done. Plate rice. Cover with goat and cabbage. Spoon some sauce over top. Add desired amount of Polynesian sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Keywords: apple sauce recipe, crock pot apple sauce, homemade apple sauce, how to make apple sauce, recipes for apples, slow cooker apple sauce. As the Crock-Pot Brand, we believe in nourishing meals that help make mealtime easier for everyone. Create your own with this recipe from @paulabendfeldt. Remove the ribs from the crock pot. Degrease the top by spooning off the top layer of fat.