Are you sooooo ready for spring like I am? I get like this every year and start counting down the days around this time. Spring makes me happy, even though my allergies never fail to take me out. You can have Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- It’s of For the Mango Cucumber Salsa:.
- It’s 2 cups of mango, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocados, pitted and cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- Prepare of zest and juice of 2 limes.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- You need of For the salmon:.
- It’s 4 of 5-6 ounce skin on salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of freshly ground pepper.
The pretty flowers, sunshine, and longer days are worth it. Go all out with dinner tonight and make something special – something tropical like this incredibly delicious Grilled Lime Salmon with Avocado-Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice! Salmon is always a favorite of ours to grill and I can't get enough of this Grilled Salmon with Mango Cucumber Mint Salsa! When I'm extra hungry I almost always I generally don't put a lot of seasoning on it.
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa step by step
- To make the Mango Cucumber Salsa: Toss the ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside..
- To make the salmon: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Chili powder over each of the salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper, and place, skin side down, onto the grill or grill pan. Once the skin is crispy, about 2-3 minutes, flip, and continue to cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes, for medium rare, or 3-4 minutes, for medium. Serve alongside the salsa..
If I'm in the mood for Southwest flavors, chili powder and cumin. This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh Mango Salsa. It is a symphony of flavor and texture in every mouthwatering bite that will make you look and feel like a. If you're looking for an easy healthy recipe to whip up for the family in minutes then this Chili Lime Grilled Salmon is it, and they are going to love the Mango Avocado Salsa on top!