Cabbage Soup in Crockpot.
You can cook Cabbage Soup in Crockpot using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup in Crockpot
- Prepare of cabbage, chopped.
- You need of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of carton beef broth.
- Prepare of grinds salt.
- You need of grinds Pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne to taste (optional).
Cabbage Soup in Crockpot instructions
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on Low for 8 hrs..
- Sprinkle with Cayenne to taste and serve..
- Possible add-ins: mushrooms, zucchini, corn.