Maple Syrup Salmon.
You can cook Maple Syrup Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Syrup Salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of maple syrup.
- It’s of soy sauce.
Maple Syrup Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place salmon on a cooking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper on fillets. Mince garlic and spread about 1 small clove on each fillet. Splash each fillet with low sodium soy sauce and cover the fillet with maple syrup..
- Place cooking sheet in the oven and cook for about 20-23 minutes..
- Remove from oven and enjoy :).