Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce. This Salmon Pasta with Spinach is a deliciously easy pasta recipe with chunks of tender salmon and spinach in a scrumptious, creamy Parmesan sauce! Smoked salmon, spinach, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce are served over fettuccine. Inspired by my favorite local Italian restaurant's secret recipe.
This easy parmesan spinach sauce is the perfect cheesy accompaniment to soft, pillowy gnocchi. A great, quick recipe for easy weeknight meals! Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and serve at once. You can have Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 bunch of raisins.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 200 gr of spinachs.
- It’s of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of milk (you can use cream if you like it better).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of almonds.
Pour heavy whipping cream and then add Parmesan cheese. All-purpose cream and Romano cheese are good alternatives. Serve this over pasta or even rice. Try this Creamy Garlic Salmon Recipe.
Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce instructions
- Finely chop the carrot and the garlic.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and cook them. While chopping the alnonds and the salmon..
- Add the almonds and the raisins and wash the spinachs..
- Add the spinachs and cook for 3 minutes. Season.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it too. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and the milk and cook for 3-5 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy.
Creamy Pan Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach is a rich and filling meal, perfect for a quick Once spinach has wilted, you will stir in the evaporated milk, some grated parmesan cheese, and herbs. Wash spinach, dry, and coarsely chop. Remove skin from salmon and cut into small pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste and serve with Parmesan. Salmon with spinach and cream sauce or cream sauce.