Crockpot rotisserie chicken. Did you know you can make a rotisserie-style chicken in your crockpot? It's an inexpensive, easy way to prep chicken. Having a rotisserie chicken on hand is like the ultimate ace in the hole… you can serve it up as is, or shred it and use it for SO many recipes!
A few tips and tricks help make this the best slow cooker chicken you'll ever. This recipe for Crockpot BBQ Rotisserie Chicken is perfect for a family dinner. Just a regular roaster chicken, coated in a lemon bbq sauce, and slow cooked until done. You can have Crockpot rotisserie chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot rotisserie chicken
- Prepare 1 (3 lb) of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 6 of med. Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion quartered.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Pepper blend.
- It’s of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Garlic salt.
This frees up the oven for some. How to Make Crock-Pot Rotisserie Chicken. Place the onion halves in the bottom of the crockpot to create a rack for the chicken to sit on. This super moist, paleo crockpot rotisserie chicken recipe is a favorite.
Crockpot rotisserie chicken step by step
- Peel carrots and cut into 3in chunks. Cut 1/2 of the onion into quarters. Place in crockpot.
- With kitchen twine truss the chicken. (tuck wings and tie legs together) Pat dry with paper towels. Place on top of veggies.
- Season chicken to your liking. I just sprinkled the seasonings over the chicken not caring if it got on the vegetables..
- I usually use one of these pepper blends..
- Cook on high for 3- 3 1/2 hours..
- When done remove to a sheet pan with the vegetables and broil in the oven till golden brown..
- Optional- make gravy with juices left in crockpot. Serve with potatoes or rice. Or whatever you want.
It's easy to make, tastes amazing, and lacks additives typical of store brands. This rotisserie chicken will blow your mind for the simple reason that you can make it in your crockpot /slow cooker! Not just that, but it turns out better than the ones you can get in the stores! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! The flavor of rotisserie chickens is a barbecue combo of a little sugar and lots of spice.