Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing.
You can cook Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing
- Prepare of ground Italian sausage.
- You need of (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of dried cranberries.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of poultry seasoning.
- You need of ground sage.
- It’s of crushed rosemary.
- It’s of crushed thyme.
- Prepare of no/reduce salt butter, melted.
- Prepare of reduce/no salt chicken broth.
Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing instructions
- Remove sausages from their casings. Heat up sausage in a skillet. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side..
- Spray the slow cooker or, better yet, put in a liner. You will thank me later..
- In large bowl mix the stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, ground black pepper, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, ground sage, and then finally the crushed rosemary & thyme..
- Pour the butter on top, then stir together. Next, add the chicken broth until you get the moisture that you desire. For me, it took 3 cups of broth..
- Cook on low for 2- 3 hours. Check after 2 hours, then every half hour after that. Stirring as you check it out. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get it the way that I like it..