Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon. Make a paste of the lemon pepper salt, olive oil, and garlic. Rub some of the paste onto each salmon piece, as much or as little as you prefer to taste. Grill (medium heat) or broil (high) until salmon is cooked through to your liking- it should be just starting to flake and it should look like milk is starting to.
Cooking a lemon and dill seasoned whole salmon fillet on a smoldering cedar plank adds a touch of smoke to a beautiful fish! Meanwhile, mix oil, garlic, dill, salt, pepper and lemon zest; rub over. Perfect Lemon Butter Salmon – How to cook Salmon – Salmon Lemon Butter Sauce – Salmon Garlic Butter. You can cook Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- It’s 1 of wood plank.
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon filet.
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- You need 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Butter, lemon pepper and fresh parsley perk up the flavors for this versatile main course. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Lemon-Pepper Salmon in Foil. If you love salmon, especially salmon on the grill, this Grilled Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe will hit the spot! You could get fancy, or lazy, and buy a pre-made lemon pepper seasoning, but I prefer to do it myself.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon step by step
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..
Our lemon pepper smoked salmon will give you a bright fresh smoked salmon taste, and all with a fresh lemon pepper seasoning. Best Way to Smoke Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon. Around here, we use a Traeger grill. Traegers are electric powered grills that use wood pellets to feed a firebox. Place the salmon on the planks.