Purry's Crispy Salmon Seaweed Soup.
You can cook Purry's Crispy Salmon Seaweed Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purry's Crispy Salmon Seaweed Soup
- You need 150 g of salmon (preferably belly cuts with bones).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sake.
- It’s of oil for deepfrying (i use peanut oil).
- It’s of some scallions / young parts of a leek & seaweed (wakame).
- Prepare 200 ml of boiling hot water.
Purry's Crispy Salmon Seaweed Soup step by step
- Pat the fish dry with kitchen towel.
- Pour in enough oil for deep frying. Heat the oil. Use the wooden chopstick test to ensure you have the right temperature. When you dip in the chopstick and it sizzles, you are ready to fry away..
- Deep fry your salmon until crispy, about 5 minutes..
- Once cooked, take it out and pat dry excess oil..
- Take any of your best ceramic or soup bowl and placed in the grated ginger, soy sauce, mirin and sake. Do not mix the ingredients at this point..
- Placed in your salmon, dried seaweed and scallions..
- Gentle pour the boiling hot water when you are about to serve. Mix a little and enjoy the clean taste..