Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers.
You can cook Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter,.
- It’s of softened.
- You need 4-5 of anchovy fillets, minced (the ones packed in oil).
- Prepare 3 of fat garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coarse kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 4 of (6 to 8 ounce) salmon fillets. I cut the salmon into 3-4 inch pieces, it makes it easier to manage without breaking apart.
- You need 2 tablespoons of drained capers,.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley, for serving.
Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, mash together butter, anchovies, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, melt about half the anchovy butter. Add fish, skin side down. Cook for 3 minutes over high heat to brown the skin, spooning some of the pan drippings over the top of the fish as it cooks. Add capers to bottom of pan and transfer to oven. Roast until fish is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes..
- Remove pan from oven and add remaining anchovy butter to pan to melt. Place salmon on plates and spoon buttery pan sauce over the top. Squeeze the lemon half over the salmon and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve..