Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs. Reviews for: Photos of Tomato Basil Salmon. I served this dish with "Fast and Easy Spinach with Shallots " "Herbed Rice Pilaf " and "Lemon Ginger Shrimp " all from this website and very tasty! Add the rice, peas, salmon, eggs, soy sesame and lemon juice and gently stir to mix.
Place in shallow pan and arrange balls in sauce. Combine salmon with green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, rice, mushroom soup, water and soy sauce.. A quick one pot rice accompanied by creamy and delicious tomato eggs. You can have Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs
- You need of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- Prepare 200 g of salmon.
- Prepare 300 g of mushrooms.
- It’s of Tomato Basil Egg.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of dashi broth.
- It’s 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need Handful of Basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
To make tomato eggs slightly different, I added fresh basil leaves. Tastes like a tomato basil pasta – in rice form. Copycat of a popular convenience pack seasoned I like to make this Tomato Basil Rice with tomato paste rather than canned tomato or passata Hello Nagi, I tried this tomato basil rice for dinner and I paired it with pan-fried salmon. it was a huge hit. This Chinese tomato egg stir-fry is something you'll find on many Chinese home dinner tables.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs step by step
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..
It's fast, easy, cheap, and made with very simple, everyday ingredients. I would just whip up this Chinese tomato egg stir-fry in just ten minutes, throw some leftover rice in the microwave, and have at it. While the egg mixture is still slightly loose, spoon the mushroom mix onto one side of the omelette, and top with the cream cheese and basil leaves. Flip the other side of the omelette over to cover, if you like. This recipe of pan-seared Salmon with tomato-basil sauce is one of the many things I learned during my one month stint as a helper to the Chef of a hotel restaurant I really think this pan-seared salmon goes well together with buttered wild rice just like how they serve it in the restaurant I worked for.