Tomato Pesto Salmon. All Reviews for Salmon with Tomato Pesto. Salmon with Tomato Pesto. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tomato Pesto Salmon recipe: One Pan Tomato Pesto Salmon with Zucchini.
Pesto salmon is exactly like it sounds – baked salmon with pesto spread over it. Spread the pesto evenly over the salmon filet. Arrange two tomato slices on top of each filet. You can cook Tomato Pesto Salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- Prepare of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- You need 6 of stems asparagus.
- Prepare to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
This salmon recipe is so simple and yet extremely impressive; I often serve it to company or on special occasions and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve it with angel hair pasta (lightly tossed with fresh. For the tomato olive sugo: Blanch the tomatoes for a few seconds, shock in ice water, peel, quarter, core and cut into cubes. Serve the pesto salmon with the tomato olive sugo on serving plates.
Tomato Pesto Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up..
- On one half, lay down the asparagus, Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes..
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..
Succulent salmon fillets served with tagliatelle pasta and a fresh salsa. Makes two servings I now present to you: One of my favorite ways to make fish. Cover it with a hefty serving of pesto, and top it with slices of tomato! Season the salmon with a little salt and cracked black pepper and then drizzle the salmon with the olive oil. Serve the salmon with a drizzle of the sun dried tomato pesto.