Garlic butter salmon. Garlic butter smothered salmon is, hands down, one of the easiest and tastiest seafood dinners you can make. It requires just a handful of ingredients and it comes together fairly quickly. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy dinner to make during your busy weeknights.
We eat a lot of salmon in our home. This Garlic Butter Salmon from Delish.com is the best. Repeat until you have four packs, then transfer packs to a baking sheet. You can have Garlic butter salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter salmon
- Prepare of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- It’s 1/2 of white potato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- You need 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped.
Tender, flaky salmon drenched in garlic butter is, hands-down, the best thing to cook on your grill this That's right — seasoning salmon with garlic, lemon, and butter and wrapping it tightly in foil. Here's what you need: salmon fillet, butter, garlic, lemon, salt, pepper, broccoli floret, olive oil, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. This garlic butter salmon pasta is quick, easy, and uses only a handful of ingredients. Perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight!
Garlic butter salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Lay the salmon on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture on top. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C. (May need more time depending on the thickness of the salmon, check that it is cooked throughout before eating).
- Enjoy! 😋.
I've made this pasta a couple of times now, and I love how fast it comes. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! The creamy sauce is perfect for serving with steamed rice. Whip up some garlic butter – this is just melted butter, garlic, parsley, and onion powder. Drizzle the garlic butter over all of the salmon and asparagus.