Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶.
You can have Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶 using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶
- You need 1 of Salmon Filet.
- Prepare 1 cup of French green beans.
- You need 2 ounces of dry Macaroni noodles.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Red chili flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Blackened seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ground nutmeg.
- You need of Coconut oil (for spraying pans).
- You need Half of and half (or heavy cream).
- Prepare Half of pound Gouda cheese.
- You need of Quarter stick of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Dried red chilis (optional).
Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶 step by step
- For green beans – add fresh green beans to a skillet pre-sprayed with non-stick oil. Add a touch of water if uncooked and let them boil. I like to have them crispy so I don't do too much. Add spoonful of butter, red chili flakes, and minced garlic. Cook until green beans are desired firmness..
- For macaroni and cheese – boil pasta to al dente (firm). Add two spoonfuls of butter with a little salt and ground pepper. Stir. Add half & half or cream, gouda, and stir. Add Cajun seasoning, a little nutmeg, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Stir until macaroni is well seasoned..
- For salmon – defrost if frozen and cover with Cajun seasoning, blackened seasoning, pepper, chili powder, and paprika. Place on heated and non stick skillet along with chili peppers until thoroughly cooked. Top with butter..