Honey Garlic Salmon. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. It's garlicky, sweet and sticky with simple ingredients. This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever.
This Honey Garlic Salmon is a terrific way to serve salmon that is just sooooo crazy quick and soooo crazy delicious! Head here to see all my quick and easy salmon recipes! Honey Garlic Salmon is the best stove top salmon recipe for busy weeknights. You can cook Honey Garlic Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Salmon
- You need 1 lbs of Salmon Fillet.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Ginger, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Soy Sauce.
This honey garlic salmon recipe is fast, simple, and the honey garlic sauce is addictive! Your whole family will love this easy weeknight dinner. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze. Honey Garlic Salmon is a must have weeknight meal.
Honey Garlic Salmon instructions
- Combine the sauce ingredients (garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce) and marinate the salmon in the sauce for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake the salmon at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness, basting the salmon with the leftover marinade halfway through..
- Over medium high heat, bring the leftover marinade sauce to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes until reduced..
- Dish and serve the salmon hot drizzled with reduced sauce..
More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Honey Garlic Salmon is seriously easy to make, using minimal ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Honey garlic sauce is such a popular sauce and so many cooks love it on chicken. But we also love these flavors on salmon.