Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps.
You can have Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps
- It’s of For Roasted z potato Crisps.
- It’s 3 of russet potatos, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch long slices.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of salted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of cracked black pepper and course salt.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- You need 5.2 ounces of Borsin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Nova Smoked salmon, thinly sliced.
Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450. Lina a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Place sliced potatos in a large bowl, cover with ice water and soak about 1 hour, changing water twice. This helps remove starch for a crispy potato crisp.
- Combine melted butter and olive oil in a latge bowl. Drain potaos and pat dry then add to bowl with the butter and oil and coat each potato.
- Place potatos on prepared pan in a single layer, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, roast until light golden about 15 minutes, turn over halfway through and season that side as well.
- To Assemble Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps.
- Place potato crisp on work surface.
- Add some sliced smoked salmon.
- Top with a portion of Boursin garlic herb cheese.
- Arrange on serving plate, garnish with more cracked black pepper, fresh chives and parsley.