Crockpot Mulligan Stew.
You can cook Crockpot Mulligan Stew using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mulligan Stew
- Prepare 2 lb. of stew meat, chunked.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 6 of medium red potatoes, chunked.
- It’s 1 of small bag baby carrots.
- You need 6 sticks of celery chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion, chunked.
- You need 1 of large can (family size) tomato soup or two regular cans.
- You need 1 of large can water (use empty soup can) or two regular cans.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, parsley and garlic powder,.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves.
Crockpot Mulligan Stew step by step
- Place flour in medium bowl..
- Dredge the beef cubes in the flour to coat..
- Heat oil in large skillet..
- Add beef cubes and cook long enough to just sear the meat; does not need to cook the meat completely..
- Layer veggies in crockpot as follows: potatoes, carrots, celery and onion..
- Top with meat..
- Add your seasonings and the tomato soup. Fill the can with water and add to the pot. (If using regular cans, fill both with water and add)..
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours..