Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese, cubed and softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe instructions
- In a small bowl, add cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, mix well. Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Pour water into crock., season chicken..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. I used my pressure cooker (ninja foodie you can see my water line so not much water and I drained the water after it was done cooking… this was set on hi for 5 mins with a natural release.).
- Mix with cream cheese and 1/4 cup shredded cheese..
- Warm flour tortillas and spread a small amount of chicken mixture onto the tortillas..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese Roll up..
- Serve with additional toppings such as sour cream, salsa and avocado..
- Notes – I used a food processor for the chicken,..just easily for me…