Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup.
You can have Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup
- You need 1.5 lbs of salmon fillet, skin on.
- It’s 1.25 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 6 of limes, the juice of (plus more for serving).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh).
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!.
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce..
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!.