Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version).
You can have Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version)
- You need of Seasoning for the Noodle.
- You need 1 of tspn light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 of tspn dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 of tspn sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tspn garlic oil (see below).
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn sesame oil.
- You need of Noodles Dip Ingriedients.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of tspn chicken stock (THICK).
- You need 2 of tspn soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of corn starch to make it thick.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Other ingriedients.
- It’s of Wonton Noodle 1 roll from the pack for one serving. Or as needed.
- Prepare 1 of Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon fillet.
Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) step by step
- To make garlic oil just fry 4 clove of garlic until crispy on 2 tbsp oil. Set aside.
- Steam the Salmon with the bok choy. Feel free to add seasoning on salmon. I only added pepper. As most of the flavours comes from the noodles mix..
- Heat up 1 cup water, add all the noodle dip ingriedients and dilute well..
- In another bowl add in all the noodle seasoning..
- Now in hot water dip the wonton noodle then alternatively dip it into the noodle dip. Once you find the noodle is cooked well. Stir it together with the noodle seasoning. Plate it and ready to eat..