You can have Crockpot Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 piece of a small onion.
- Prepare 6 of peeled potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and paper.
- It’s 1/4 of ketchup held back.
Crockpot Meatloaf instructions
- Place all ingredients in a bowl together. Except potatoes and salt and pepper..
- Mix all ingredients together form into a loaf..
- Line crockpot with foil. Then place loaf into crockpot..
- Place peeled potatoes with salt and pepper on them in crockpot around the loaf. Cook on high for 3-4 hours..
- Abb 1/4 ketchup to top of loaf serve and enjoy!!.