Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. Place the salmon on a sheet pan, skin side down. You can have Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- It’s 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- You need 1 of egg, optional.
- It’s of Dill or parsley or both.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Salmon Cakes are salmon patties made with fresh salmon, which makes them really juicy and delicious. Throw together the salmon cakes the night before and reheat them quickly in the oven — or even on Season the salmon all over with salt and pepper and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and. Salmon cakes are usually a way to use leftover cooked salmon.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
These are so good that you may find yourself cooking up some salmon just to make them. If nothing else, you may as well cook up an. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. I get pretty sick of meat.