Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce. This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret of this dish is the flavorful sauce! For the sauce, place the shallot in a pan along with the stock and the vermouth.
At the last minute, throw in the torn sorrel. For the fish, in a non-stick pan, heat the clarified butter and the oil. My Pan Fried Salmon is flaked into tender pieces and served with spaghetti and zoodles/courgetti in a light lemon cream sauce. You can have Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce
- You need 3-4 pieces of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemon, for marinade.
- It’s 1 piece of lemon, sliced for cream sauce.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need Half of or 1 piece onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1 can of Nestle cream or heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Just add in a good splash of the hot water from the cooked spaghetti and that helps to bind everything together and enhance the saucy creaminess. Very versatile and easy to make, this Pan-Fried Salmon With Creamy Garlic Sauce can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes!
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce instructions
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and squeeze lemon. Set aside for a while..
- Fry the salmon in any cooking oil that you desire. I used olive oil for mine..
- Once cooked, set them aside. Remove excess oil and use the same pan to make the sauce..
- Put butter on the pan, mix it with remaining olive oil. Saute onion and garlic..
- Add dry white wine. Lower the heat and add the cream. Mix well. In case sauce gets thick, just add a bit if water..
- Add the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach and simmer for a while..
- Put back the fried salmon fillet..
- Lastly, put the lemon slices on top and side..
- It is best to squeeze the lemon on the fish before eating. Delicious!.
I have to tell you that this Lemon Cream Sauce Salmon is one recipe that we go back to again and again. To be honest, pan-seared salmon with any type of lemon sauce is possibly our favorite way. This creamy dill salmon recipe is quick, simple, and elegant! Pan-fried salmon is coated in the most delicious lemon dill cream sauce. I remember when I was a kid, my mom would make a creamy dill sauce for salmon (and I think other fish too), so it's something I grew up eating.