Crockpot BBQ Meatballs. BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot. This crockpot BBQ meatballs is a perfect appetizer recipe. It is an easy to prepare dish that your whole family will crave.
Both you and your guests will LOVE this Easy Crockpot BBQ Ranch Meatballs Recipe with an amazing BBQ Ranch flavor! The BBQ and Ranch flavors mix together to create the most delicious. Crockpot Tangy BBQ Meatballs are one of our family's favorite meals. You can have Crockpot BBQ Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- You need 3 lb of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
- It’s 40 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 14 oz of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
It's a dish I know the kids will never complain about, and it's so simple to make. I use my crockpot a lot during the school months. Crockpot BBQ Meatballs will be a family favorite. Easy recipe, cooks while you are away and has a smoky flavor the family will love. *This post contains affiliate links.
Crockpot BBQ Meatballs step by step
- First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
- Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
- Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
- Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version…use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
- I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..
How often do you use your crockpot, slow cooker, or instant pot? I love to use my crockpot at least once or twice a week. These tasty crock pot barbecue meatballs get extra from a packet of onion soup mix and the homemade bbq sauce. Serve them as a main dish or appetizer. These bbq meatballs made in the crockpot are delicious paired with rice or over top of a salad.