Crockpot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.
As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili. You are here: Home » Chili Recipes » Crock Pot Chili. Just throw your ingredients in the Slow Cooker in the morning and have a hot Slow Cooker chili meal ready for dinner! You can cook Crockpot Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- You need 1 lb of cooked ground beef, sausage, or turkey.
- You need 1 of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of chili seasoning packet.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Seasonings: basil, italian seasoning, chili powder, oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Top with: shredded cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. And since so many are asking, although I have and love my Instant Pot, I still love my slow cooker! Just dump everything into your slow cooker in the morning and enjoy for dinner! You can spice it up if you like or leave it as is.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Add all ingrediets to crockpot, except toppings. Cook low 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy. A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. Our crockpot chili recipe has big flavors in spades: smoky chipotle pepper, hoppy IPA, and plenty of cumin Chili and corn have a natural affinity for each other, so we like serving this with a wedge of.