You can cook Baked Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon
- You need 500 grams of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of calamansi or half piece lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, pressed for marinade.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of mayonnaise, adjust according to taste.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped for sauce topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Baked Salmon step by step
- Pat to dry salmon fillet. Put salt and pepper, squeeze calamansi / lemon juice all over top, bottom and sides of salmon. Put the pressed garlic on top, leave it overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- Prepare the sauce topping. Mix together finely chopped garlic, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust measurement / quantity of each ingredient according to taste and size of your salmon fillet..
- Layer the sauce topping on top of the salmon fillet. Make sure to keep sauce in the center and middle because if it’s spread out on the ends and sides, baking will make the topping fall off. Spread evenly..
- Bake in the oven 20-30 minutes or until topping is slightly brown. Serve with buttered corn, carrots and peas..