Crockpot Tikka masala.
You can cook Crockpot Tikka masala using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tikka masala
- Prepare 3 lbs of Frozen chicken.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of garam masala paste (bought at Indian food store).
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour (to thicken sauce if needed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro.
Crockpot Tikka masala step by step
- Place chicken, butter, onion, garlic, and tomatoes in crockpot..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the sauce. Pour over chicken in crockpot and seal the lid.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. If sauce needs to be thickened, stir in flour.
- Serve with Cilantro, Steamed rice, and baked naan for the full experience!.