Crockpot Spiced Applesauce.
You can cook Crockpot Spiced Applesauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Spiced Applesauce
- It’s 18 of apples.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, ground allspice, pumpkin spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground clove.
- You need 1.5 of tblsp ground cinnamon.
- You need 8 tsp of orange juice.
- It’s 2 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s 3.5 cups of water.
Crockpot Spiced Applesauce instructions
- Peel, core, slice and dice apples.
- Place diced apples in crockpot.
- Add everything else to the pot and stir well.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, mashing apples once in awhile.