Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Preparing your Grilled Salmon Tacos with Pomegranate-Jalapeño Salsa: -Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. -Taco time. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese.
The perfect light summery dinner recipe! With a fruity kiwi salsa, these grilled fish tacos definitely fall into the 'creative' category. They are light, fresh, slightly sweet and spicy, and just a fun recipe to enjoy in. You can cook Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
- You need 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- It’s 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- You need 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- You need 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas.
- You need 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- It’s of Juice of ½ lime.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Zesty chili-rubbed salmon meets fresh orange avocado salsa to make the absolute best salmon tacos! They're easy to make, naturally gluten-free. Grilled spicy salmon, smoked tomato salsa, and cabbage slaw fill corn tortillas for unique fish tacos that are sure to be a hit. Score an "X" on the bottom of the tomatoes and brush the vegetables (tomatoes, jalapeño, red onion) for the salsa with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa instructions
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients for the salsa and stir together until combined. The sweet and spicy salsa is the perfect topping for salmon. Place the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. A must try salmon taco recipe! Season to taste with salt and pepper.