Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken. Prepare whole wheat orzo according to directions. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and PotatoesDamn Delicious. Crockpot Buffalo Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe!
Sure, chicken breast can be substituted but I found that bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs are best here, especially with that initial sear to really let the Most importantly. Please use freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Just making your honey garlic chicken thighs in the crockpot now. You can cook Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken
- Prepare 3 of lbs. frozen chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning, divided use.
- It’s 2 sticks (1 cup) of salted butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe couldn't be easier and the flavor is off-the-charts delish! I love serving this yummy dish when company comes over, too! It's rich, creamy, and ridiculously yummy!! This is the comfort food you've been longing for!
Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken step by step
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of crockpot. Pour one cup of chicken broth over top..
- Season with 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours (or low for at least 6 hours)..
- Drain excess broth and fat from cooked chicken. In a bowl, combine softened butter, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir to combine..
- Scoop this mixture on top of cooked chicken..
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes until sauce is creamy and cheese is melted..
- Serve over egg noodles or rice..
- Notes- I used this. + the Italian seasoning..
- This can also be cooked in an instant pot or pressure cooker..
The think I love about this recipe is that I have most the ingredients at home. All I had to get from the store was the chicken and potatoes! How to make chicken parmesan in a crockpot. Tender chicken breasts crusted with Panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese with a tomato sauce and mozzarella. Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese.