Crockpot Cabbage Rolls.
You can have Crockpot Cabbage Rolls using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cabbage Rolls
- It’s 1/2 of tblsp Italian seasoning, sage, black pepper, oregano.
- It’s 2 of tblsp thyme, parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of onions, diced.
- It’s 1 of tblsp mrs dash, garlic salt.
- It’s 1.5 of tblsp seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground hamburger.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of giant head cabbage.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe sauce.
Crockpot Cabbage Rolls instructions
- Boil whole cabbage til leaves are soft, tearable, loose. Let cool.
- In a bowl mix hamburger, eggs, herbs and spices.
- Wash up, don't cross contaminate. Raw is raw.
- Gently tear those leaves off cabbage, keeping tearing at a minimum.
- Grease the crockpot.
- Put some meat in the center of the leaf, fold like a burrito.
- Place the rolls folded aide down til bottom layer is full.
- Wash up.
- Pour 1 can of diced tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, tomatoe soup on top.
- Repeat steps 6, 7, 8, 9.
- Cook on low 8 hours.