Crockpot Black Bean Chili.
You can cook Crockpot Black Bean Chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Black Bean Chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
Crockpot Black Bean Chili instructions
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef…….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot…….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well….
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally…….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.