Butter and lemon salmon. Skillet Seared Salmon with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – yields a perfectly crisp seared exterior while the interior stays nice and tender. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Compound.
This post may contain affiliate links. Searing the salmon forms and irresistible exterior. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. You can cook Butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter and lemon salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Grated skin of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This foil-wrapped Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon has become one of my favorite recipes whenever I want a quick dish for dinner. Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event. I used the butter generously, minced garlic, and lemon slices. He loved it! this was a great quick recipe that I will keep.
Butter and lemon salmon instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C.
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside.
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste..
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets.
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Grilled Lemon Butter Salmon from Delish.com is the perfect thing to fire up the grill for. Salmon can be a b•tch to grill — no matter what, it always sticks! The solution: placing salmon over a bed of lemon slices. The citrus not only allows the fish to cook perfectly, it infuses it with the most wonderfully fresh. This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner.