You can cook Habatchi Salmon using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Habatchi Salmon
- Prepare 1 pound of salmon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Habatchi Salmon instructions
- Load the habatchi with the fuel. Light it allow to get hot. When the coals turn white its ready. Spay the cooking surface with nonstick spray. Coat the salmon with olive oil..
- Add the fillets to the grill skin side down. Add the salt and pepper mixture to the flesh side. Grill 5 minutes per side. When I tested the first piece some of the skin stuck..
- When done move to a dish and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.