Crunchy Salmon Cakes.
You can have Crunchy Salmon Cakes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Salmon Cakes
- It’s 7.5 oz of canned pink salmon, very very well drained and flaked.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion (you could use 1/2 cup, i like more in this).
- Prepare of hefty sprinkle cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Sunflower or cooking oil for frying.
Crunchy Salmon Cakes step by step
- In med bowl mix eggs well, add diced onion and pepper, then mix in salmon..
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Mix will make 4 cakes. Create a flat patty and add to skillet, then repeat with the rest of mix. Keeping patties thin will enable them to get very crispy and brown, which is what we want. 6-7 mins per side. Drain on paper. Serve with yum yum sauce or your fave sauce..