Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. I made this yesterday and it was a hit! I'm getting the recipe from "Healthy Crockery Cookery" by Mable Hoffman. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
I know you'll love this Easy Crockpot Recipe too. It effortlessly serves up delicious holiday style flavors. Plus, this tasty fun chicken with cranberries and. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice Stir and pour over chicken breasts. Place lid on crock pot and top with kitchen towel using instructions in description above. This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out!
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki. Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and in a few hours you have a great way to serve chicken! Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot. Before you're ready (and hr. before is good) mix some of the hot bbq sauce in crock with cornstarch into a small bowl and then empty that into your crock to simmer for a little while and thicken sauce. […] Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Glazed Pork Roast from Crockpot Ladies sounds devine!