Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Combine oil and asparagus in a bowl; toss. Fill the parcel ¾ full with water, add a tablespoon of sea salt and juice from a freshly squeezed lemon. Place salmon on top of wilted spinach, top with asparagus and spoon béarnaise sauce on top.
Every bite is so juicy and Drizzle asparagus lightly with olive oil and roll to coat. Sprinkle both asparagus and salmon with This time I will add some dill to the butter mixture since i have fresh dill, and dill goes well with. Carefully transfer the salmon and asparagus to serving plates, garnish with the remaining lemon slices and chopped dill. You can cook Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- You need of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare bundle of Asparagus.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Yellow rice.
- Prepare of My Béarnaise recipe.
- It’s of Meyer lemon.
Salmon Asparagus Dill Casserole, a delicious meal made with leftover salmon, asparagus, ricotta, and fresh dill! This salmon asparagus casserole with fresh dill also makes a great side dish for Easter! Friends, I am so in love with springtime, with so many vibrant colors and so much fresh food! Simple Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Dill SauceFeasting at Home.
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise step by step
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
Salmon and Asparagus with Orange Ginger and Chive SauceUnilever Food Solutions-US. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Season with salt and pepper to taste. Learn how to prepare this easy Poached Salmon with Béarnaise Sauce recipe like a pro. Add water, fresh dill, and crushed garlic to the pressure cooker insert pot.