Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles. This Sriracha Glazed Salmon served with zucchini noodles makes the perfect quick & easy dinner To get that great flavor, we're making a marinade that's loaded with fresh garlic and ginger, spicy What To Serve with Glazed Salmon. I paired this Sriracha Salmon with some zucchini noodles that. Easy sauteed asparagus recipe made with garlic and butter.
All you have to do is to trim off the bottom part of the stems. There is no need to peel the hard skin and leaves on the stems. Meanwhile, drain zucchini noodles and pat dry with paper towels to remove as much water as possible. You can have Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles
- You need 6 oz of Skinned Salmon.
- You need 2 branches of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of small Zucchini, Noodled.
- You need 1 Stalk of Green Onion, Chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Orange Peel.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Fennel Seed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Apple Juice.
Serve salmon on bed of noodles and garnish with parsley, flaky salt, and pinch of lemon zest. Judy Kim Judy Kim is a New York based food stylist, recipe developer, culinary producer and. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Spicy, sweet and healthy, these Healthy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp are an amazing, easy alternative to take out!
Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles instructions
- Score Salmon about 1/4 way in. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in..
- Cut Zucchini into noodles and salt liberally. Let sit in cold water for about 10 min. Drain pat away excess water. Cut away approximately 1-1.5” of base Asparagus, and put even score slices into the. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Chop Green Onion. Set aside..
- Heat pan to medium, and let it get hot evenly. Lower the heat and add 2tsp of oil and set salmon in skin side down for 7min. Do not move it..
- Add in the Apple juice with the remaining oil and dress the top of the salmon to allow the juices to soak through..
- Carefully flip the salmon over and continue to cook an additional 3-4min (or until lightly pink in the middle). About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring..
- Remove the noodles and onion, place as a bedding on the plate. Then place Asparagus in a cross pattern and top with the salmon skin side down. Serve and enjoy!.
Option to substitute chicken or tofu for shrimp! Coat the salmon fillets with the garlic. On a large piece of foil, arrange half the asparagus, topped with one piece of salmon. Next time I think I'll steam the asparagus seperately afterwards. Zucchini noodles – If you've never made veggie noodles, now is the time to start!