Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff.
You can have Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff
- You need of beef stew meat.
- Prepare of lipton onion soup mix pack.
- You need of whole package mushrooms.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of cream cheese block at room temperature.
- You need of cup sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare of Flour or cornstarch.
Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff step by step
- Put meat, lipton soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms in crockpot. Mix together.
- Put on low for 8 hours. Half hour before it's done cut up cream cheese and put in pot with sour cream..
- Stir in thickener if desired. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles..