Easy crockpot chicken dinner. The easiest way to make the most comforting meal. Add this to your go-to fall dinners! Today I'm showing you how to make one of my favorite meals, crockpot chicken spaghetti.
For a simple but comforting meal, try this quick recipe, adapted from Easy Crock Pot Recipes Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice Recipe: Easy Crockpot Meals. Looking for a yummy and EASY dinner recipe? Easy Crockpot chicken and rice is an easy, cheesy slow cooker meal. You can cook Easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot chicken dinner
- It’s of Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1-2 cans of green beans drained.
- Prepare 1-2 cubes of Chicken or beef bouillon or instant.
- You need 1 of cut onion or onion seasoning both optional.
- Prepare of Seasoning whatever you like.
- You need of Seasoning I used.
- It’s of Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one).
- It’s of Ground Cayanne red pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic salt again (I like garlic).
- Prepare of Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time.
Made with shredded chicken, yellow rice and CHEESE! One of my favorite crockpot chicken recipes. This EASY Crockpot Meals are perfect for those busy weekdays when it's a struggle to get dinner on the table, cozy and comforting for cooler days, or light There's something for everyone! Crockpot pasta, soups, tacos, slow cooker ribs, pork, chicken or beef.
Easy crockpot chicken dinner step by step
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside.
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well..
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together).
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done..
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways….
Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken: This chicken is so juicy and so flavorful! Potato Soup: Nothing is tastier than a big bowl of potato soup topped off with cheese and bacon! Crockpot Pork Chops: These are smothered in a delicious and easy gravy! Crockpot Ribs: Easily my favorite slow cooker recipe! Crockpot recipes make life so much easier!!