Hearty Crockpot Soup.
You can have Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- You need of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- Prepare of medium potatoes.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of white hominy.
- Prepare of baby whole corn.
- Prepare of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of parsley.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of water.
- You need of ground sage.
- You need of allspice.
- It’s of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- You need of rosemary.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of green beans.
- It’s of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- You need of ground hamburger.
Hearty Crockpot Soup step by step
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.