Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon.
You can have Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.