Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg.
You can cook Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg
- You need of For the salmon:.
- Prepare 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s of zest of half a lemon.
- It’s 1/2 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (About 1/2 a lemon. Use the other half for slices.).
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried herbs of choice (I used basil and dill.).
- It’s 4-5 of thin slices lemon.
- You need 1 of small Roma or Beefsteak tomato cut into 5 or 6 slices.
- It’s 8 pieces of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of For the veg:.
- You need 1/2 pound of asparagus spears, woody end of stem snapped off or peeled.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash cut into 8 equal vertical strips.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg step by step
- Preheat oven to 435F. On a sheet pan, season salmon with salt and onion powder, making sure to salt more on the thicker sections and less on the thinner ones..
- Put a Tablespoon of mayo on center of the fillet and grate lemon zest and garlic right on top. Add lemon juice to the mix..
- Take a knife and mix up the mayo mixture then spread evenly on the fillet. Place lemon slices on salmon..
- Sprinkle dried herbs and place tomato slices and artichoke hearts atop the fillet..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss asparagus and squash with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt then arrange the spears around the salmon fillet..
- Roast in oven for 20 to 24 minutes and enjoy!.