Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup.
You can have Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Prepare of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- Prepare of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- It’s of Onion, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- It’s of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- It’s of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.