Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken.
You can cook Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken
- You need of skinless chicken breast (defrosted).
- You need of hidden valley ranch packets (Definately two).
- It’s of 3/4 cup chicken broth (water would be fine).
- Prepare of Tablespoon garlic salt.
- You need of Tablespoon onion powder.
- You need of 1 block cream cheese cut into cubes.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Mexican cheese blend) but you can use any kind you’d like.
- You need of 8 slices cooked bacon finely chopped.
Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken step by step
- First defrost two whole chicken breast.
- Mix chicken broth and both Ranch packets together in the crockpot.
- Place defrosted chicken breast into crockpot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- When chicken is cooked, shred the chicken and place back into crockpot. Sprinkle onion powder and garlic salt as desired. I also sprinkled cayenne (I like a little kick).
- Place cream cheese cubes into crockpot and let it melt (approx 10 minutes).
- Add shredded cheese and chopped bacon. Serve over rice or pasta. Some suggestions I’ve seen say you can use it as a dip.. I think that would be great ! It is super delicious. No joke..
- Hope you enjoy. Not my recipe…but it was so good I wanted to spread the word. 😋.