Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon. We're combining panko with parmesan, lemon pepper seasoning, and tons of garlic to make an oven baked salmon that's got the most addicting, crispy, crunchy crust! This is my crispy, crunchy, panko Parmesan-crusted salmon recipe that gets all the heart emojis! If you're going to save one salmon recipe for life Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers.
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. You can cook Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Baked Salmon is juicy and flaky with a flavorful garlic, dijon, lemon glaze. We used the same marinade on our succulent Broiled Lobster Tails. Find out why this is one of the most popular baked salmon recipes around!
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.
This easy Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe features roasted potatoes and the most amazing garlic lemon butter sauce. Brush the salmon lightly with oil, then sprinkle over the pepper mix. Meanwhile, tip the chickpeas into a colander, rinse well under cold running water, then drain. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. It's garlicky, sweet and sticky with simple ingredients.